The New Jané Epic pram is a stylish cross between a sporty all-terrain buggy and a compact everyday stroller – now available in new colours!
Spanish pram manufacturer Jané, have been producing prams since 1932 and have developed a reputation for quality and innovation.
Like all the Jané pushchairs, the new Epic offers all the characteristics and features typical of the brand: lightness, smooth handling, comfort for the baby, pro fix system and a unique design. With Jané’s careful design right down to the last detail, the new Epic also includes a practical cover for the handlebar so it doesn’t wear out from the continual use of the pram.
Its urban and pioneering design of the new Epic from Jané stands out because of its tubular chassis that gives it a hard- wearing and innovative character.
Additionally, the Epic offers great versatility; hard-wearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties, independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels, excellent manoeuvrability thanks to the balanced front wheel set giving smooth, precise turning, double brake lock and more compact folding with the detachable and reversible seat. The new tubular chassis made of aluminium with a high elastic limit, makes it one of the lightest pushchairs in its category weighing just 8.93kgs!
- Patented folding action
- Rear suspension with shock absorber.
- Inverted C shaped rear structure, making more room for your feet when pushing baby.
- Unfolds easily with just one hand.
- Height adjustable (8o-100cm)
- Adjustable back rest with 3 position multiple recline.
- Seat suitable for 6mths – 20kg’s.
- Locks closed when folded.
- Anodised aluminium tubular chassis.
- Wheels with metal ball bearings to maximize smoothness and maneuverability.
- Quick release removable rear wheels.
The Jané Epic will set you back around $849 and comes with a matching Nappy Bag, a rain cover and an infant insert pram liner. The Nano Carrycot is an added $249. Given the quality of design of these prams it is well worth considering the Epic if you are in the market for a new pram.